Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pink and Ruffles and Sparkles, Oh My!

I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with a girl. I mean I was already pregnant at that point obviously, but didn't know if we were going to have a boy or a girl. Because we already had a son who was about a year and a half old, of course, I was hoping for a girl! Well my wish was granted and I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl some months later. Fast forward to now, and I have a wild almost-four-year-old boy and a bossy, girly almost-two-year-old little girl.

Can I tell you how much fun it is to dress her up in cute dresses, put her hair in tiny ponytails and paint her baby fingernails and toenails?? And now she's at the stage where she likes to dress up herself and walk around in my shoes. Too much fun!

A friend of mine, Tami is a mama of 3, 2 girls and a boy. She has already gotten to play dress up with one of her daughters, but now that her baby girl is a year old, she gets to do it all over again!

Speaking of that sweet little thing of hers, she just celebrated her first birthday a few weeks ago and guess who did the cake? This lady! Well little miss Hannah is a girly girl (love it!) and was decked out in pink and ruffles for her birthday pictures. Check out her sweet delicate pink ruffle cake, accented with sparkly white snowflakes.



Honestly, who doesn't love a baby in a fluffy pink headband?

No comments:

Post a Comment