Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wilton: We make it easy... You make it amazing!

In almost every craft store within the past 85 years, Wilton cake decorating products have graced the shelves. In case you have been living under a rock, I will give you a brief background on the Wilton brand story.

Roughly 85 years ago, a gentleman named Dewey McKinley Wilton started teaching cake decorating classes to his surrounding neighbors from his very own kitchen. Little did he know that his passion would grow into one of the biggest, worldwide market leaders in cake decorating products, classes and ideas!

This passion still holds true to the heart of the Wilton company through it's many devoted Wilton Method Instructors. Every month, I join my other instructors by hosting a number of classes at my local Michaels store (give it up for store #9002! woot!) to teach the Wilton way and help extend my passion for cake decorating to others. We teach everyone, from all walks of life. The young (I've had children as young as 8 in my classes) and the old, the novice baker and experienced chef. The best part is that everyone gets something out of the course.

If you want to find out what all the fuss is about, click the link below to view the class schedule and sign up for classes at my store. Or visit Wilton.com to find a class location near you! Also, be sure to check my Events page for upcoming demos I may be hosting at Michaels as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment